As I mentioned before, there is a huge variety of beautiful items to be had at the POE Hunt. Today I’m going to show you several more.First there is this beautiful and highly detailed Christmas Decorated Winter Outdoor Bar by Lustre Designs. Stitting in this lovely Holiday setting I am wearing Babooms Peace on Earth pants,top and bangles set. I completed my outfit with this lovely VENDOME Jewelry PEACE POE5 Necklace. Remember the Hunt runs from dec 1 to Jan 6 so put on your walking shoes and lets get started!
I just opened this and HAD to show it to you! This stunning piece is ShuShu PLEASE ME outfit POE5 2012 in MESH. There is so much more coming.
It is that time of year again! It’s time for the 5th annual Peace on Earth Hunt. This year I am honored to be picked to review the hunt and I have so many wonderful things to show you. Not only will you be able to find beautiful clothes and jewelry, but there are fantastic items for the home as well. There is even a snow island! So, for my first sneak peek I’d love to show you this adorable DCNY Sparkle Dress & Fur Stoles, it comes in 4 beautiful colors! I added this very beautiful hair from EMO-tions called HEAVEN in black but it comes in white as well! Next is Lindy Bally Slip on flats in Black, Red and white. Last, but by no means least, this wonderful little Christmas tree from Ruth’s Creations. All of these items are in the hunt. The POE 5 hunt runs from Dec 1st until Jan 6th. If you want to know more, just follow the link! http://peaceonearthhunt.wordpress.com/poe-hunter-hints-instructions/
Just a heads up everyone! Face Paint is looking fore a new face and the contest is wide open. Thought I’d pass on the news! Only 4 days left to enter and all the information is below the picture. You can find a copy at Face Paint
Face Paint is looking for the Face of Face Paint 2013! **Deadline** Midnight November 10, 2012
Face Paint has seen much success this year, and we have you to thank for it. Our loyal fans and friends shop with us week after week and your support means a lot. Now Face Paint is offering you, your friends, men and women, SL’s lovely models, EVERYONE, the chance to become more than a loyal fan. We are offering you the chance to become Face Paints “Face of 2013”!
All you need to do is enter our photo contest and follow the rules below. You can take up to 3 photos, each photo must have a different makeup. Send them, along with the entry form, to Eve Express.
There will be a panel of judges from around the Second Life fashion community. Your photo will be judged on use of Face Paint make-up products, creativity, and over all fashion style, remembering that your focus is Face Paint and everything else is accessories. Get creative, have fun! But remember, we are looking for the best in styling, so be bold!
1st place wins 10,000 L plus 5 sets of Makeup, their Face on at least 1 vendor and advertising and their winning Image placed in the store.
2nd place wins 5000 L plus 3 Sets of makeup and their winning Image placed in the store.
3rd place wins 2500 L plus 3 sets of Makeup and their winning Image placed in the store.
If this sounds like you, join the Face Paint group in world, read the rules that follow and fill out the note card ‘ FP 2013 Awesome in Autumn – Your Name’.
Theme: Awesome in Autumn. This form must be filled out completely or your entry will be discarded.
1. All photos submitted to Eve Express become property of Face Paint. Make sure you send full permissions photos or your entry will be discarded.
2. All photos must include the photographer’s name. You may have someone else take your photo(s) or take them yourself, just remember to credit the photographer please.
3. All photos must clearly display Face Paint as the focus in the photo. Head shots are not required but all photographs should be close-up so that the make-up is the star of the photo.
4. All Face Paint products must be purchased after 10.1.2012. Please do not use ‘gift’ or ‘sale’ items, they are NOT eligible to enter. Transaction history must accompany entries or they will be discarded
5. Submit to Face Paint’s flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/2115947@N23/ –This group is moderated so your photos will not appear immediately. Do not worry. We will add all qualifying photos.
6. Please do not put text on photos. You can submit unedited (raw) snapshots from Second Life but this is not recommended. Editing is preferred, however the makeup must remain untouched.
7. One last thing…..no pornographic material please.
**Deadline** Midnight November 10, 2012
I just bought this beautiful Dress from Bliss yesterday. I had a hard time picking the color, they were all so lovely, but I went for the toffee. I added Chop Zuey’s “Mercy Pity Peace Love Blu” Earrings and Necklace, plus Face Paints new group gift makeup called “Ready to Kill”, and I am READY TO GO!